Saturday, June 7, 2008

Back in the lair


For the past six months I have spent very little time at my sewing machine. I believe this was due to severe burnout after 2007. During the last two weeks the humming sound of my Bernina could once again be heard coming from my lair. Little and Littlest Ms. Eris were both in need of quilts for their new bedroom so it was time to get busy.

The twin-size quilts are now finished. They have been appropriately slept under and await pickup.

$2.56

P.S. Athena, your tablecloths await you as well.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still have my blanket that says that on the back. I sleep with it everynight.

Eris said...

We'll be right over to pick them up!! Mr. Eris says you can meet us halfway and we'll buy the ice cream at Country Boy...

Roslyn said...

What a great idea to quilt in their names, I will remember that, thank you!
Roslyn

Just Casi said...

They are absolutely beautiful! You've got skills!