Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Journey of a Princess

The Princess has temporarily abdicated her Western Kingdom throne. She is now aboard her royal chariot and flying to her Eastern Kingdom, a place known as New York, where she has an entire court of adoring grandparents and others waiting anxiously to attend to her every wish and whim. These grandparents will likely turn into court jesters the minute she makes her regal entry with those blue eyes. Of course, the Duke and Duchess are accompanying her on this journey.

The Princess will certainly be the main attraction as she performs her new tricks for the courts and peasants. She has held off taking her first Royal Steps until the appropriate audience is watching. Also, I believe she is ready to start making Royal Proclamations. She will be celebrating her First Royal Birthday, an event which I am sure will be filled with prancing white ponies and grand parades in her honor.

Instructions have been given to the Duchess. When the Princess returns to her Western Kingdom I expect her to come running to me and tell me how much she missed me. In the meantime, I am hoping that they have a fabulous time.
Note to the Duchess: We will be watching for photos and reports!

1 comment:

Eris said...

Miss them already!