Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Imprinted?

(You will want to embiggen this image. I love that word!)

The above images were taken last year at the pool. Mr. Eris and friend Dave liked to play catch with their children, Little Ms. and Jackson. They would throw them up high in the air, narrowly missing each other with skinny little arms and legs flailing everywhere. The kids loved it, the higher and closer the more fun it was. I took this burst of images not knowing what they contained until I got home and looked on the computer. Little Ms. has a great tan line, yes??
Little Ms. and Jackson have spent their summers at the pool together since they were babies. At the age of three they were both swimming well enough to play in the deep end and go off the diving board, making the lifeguards very nervous.

Is it possible that these two have imprinted on each other? Eris and Jackson's Mom are already discussing the possibility.
Hopefully these two five-year-olds will enjoy their time together as much possible before they reach the age of ten. At that point all kinds of rules and restrictions go into effect. You can ask their older siblings Mr. Eris, Jr. and Kelsey. But that is for another post......
$2.13

3 comments:

Eris said...

Oh, I think they have definitely imprinted. I can't wait to tell Tracy about that theory! At least Little Ms. will be safe from vampire love...

KFinley said...

So cute! They definitely look like two of a kind! Plus, everytime I see those pics I crack up! Thanks for the smile!

formerly fun said...

What agreat set of pictures. My husband throws the kids all over the pool at his mom's house I get a bit white-knucked now and then but they love it.