Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hold that pose!



When Jubee was small we would go to the hospital on Grandma Tuesdays to have lunch with Grandmama and the other cute little volunteers. On this particular day Jubee kept crawling in and around her chair. I warned her that she would get stuck if she wasn't careful. Sure enough, she got stuck and couldn't get out. The little volunteers thought I was very mean because I wouldn't help her until I took her picture. Luckily, at that time I carried a purse and didn't have to go all the way out to the car to get the camera!

Thanks Stef for reminding me of this one!

$.57

3 comments:

athena said...

Oh my! I remember laughing at that so hard and my co-workers thinking I was the worst mother!

Little did they know!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I remember that day. But I thought it was a white plastic chair.

Granma Tuesdays were so fun.