Friday, May 2, 2008

Frontrunner fun

Three days ago Zeus and I took Little and Littlest Ms. Eris' for a ride on the new Frontrunner. We rode to SLC and then hopped on TRAX to Trolley Square where we had lunch. The trains were crowded (free days) but the girls were excited and we all had a good time. After lunch we turned around and headed back to Ogden. Littlest slept all the way home while Little dutifully read her books and did her homework, just like her Mom.


We will do this again, maybe next time all the way to the zoo. Ahh, the fun of being grandparents!

1 comment:

Eris said...

Um, in the interest of honesty, I feel like I have to tell you that I slept on the way to SLC and read a book entirely for pleasure on the way home.

But I'm sure homework will be in the plans come August.