1. I just cleaned out my refrigerator and freezer and realized that I don't have to cook or go to the grocery store for two months!
2. All cupboards and cabinets in my house have been cleaned and washed out. Purging of useless junk is nearly finished.
3. My laptop is already at the HP Hospital in Tennessee. Overnight shipping amazes me.
4. The sun is shining outside and it was very warm this morning when I went out, 28 degrees!
5. While working in Zeus' room I found a DVD of Love Actually. Not sure whose it is or if I've seen it. Maybe I've had it since the night I watched Brokeback Mountain a few years ago. Also found another DVD of The Point. You can't have too many of those!
6. I am listening to Nilsson's All Time Greatest Hits. (singing: put de lime in the coconut, drink em' bot up, etc. etc)