1. It's still cold. Wimp.
2. It's dark outside. But getting light earlier. Actually was able to enjoy civil twilight on Sunday morning.3. Our weather-inverted air has been dubbed the dirtiest in the nation. That hasn't stopped me before.
4. I can get a workout in the pool. That's true, but it's just not the same as being outdoors. And there are no shiny round objects in the pool unless you count a couple of the chubby pink ladies.
5. I need a new running bra. Alert: Too much information!!!
6. The car washes are not paying off lately. Duh, it's winter.
7. I think someone is "scooping" my area before I get there. Lame excuse, I know.
8. Again, our weather-inversion air has been dubbed the dirtiest in the nation. When I can feel it that tells you how bad it is.
9. I still have four months to get ready for that 5k. I'll probably be using that one right up until April.
10. I'm basically lazy. Well, that's not really news.
$3.32 (includes a gold car wash dollar and a .35 contribution from Zeus)
$1.33 Walmart card (redeemed in my weekly grocery shopping)
a nice volleyball found in a snowbank at a supermarket
another hat to be washed and donated (MoneyWalker, you are influencing me!)
Note: The image at the top has absolutely nothing to do with the post. I just wanted to share a photo a this beautiful little baby that I had the pleasure to photograph this week.